Meshtec is a world-class designer and manufacturer of security screen systems suited for doors and windows, barrier screens and balustrade fencing systems.
Established in 2003 Meshtec has developed into the global leader in the provision of high tensile stainless steel security screens used for residential and commercial applications. Meshtec exclusively uses high tensile stainless steel wire to weave and manufacture screen mesh, creating a product that is resistant to corrosion, allows for visibility and is a barrier to forced entry.
Location : Saraphi, Chiang Mai
Report to : Perforate Assistant Manager
- Thai Nationality, Male Age between 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related engineering or other major applicable for production
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Industrial management / engineering or improvement
Production control / management
- Good ability in Computer skill (Microsoft Office/Auto CAD)
- Strong problem solving and passion in analytical works
- Good command of English and computer skills.
- Get information of production planning and specify target of manufacturing in perforate function both daily and weekly for operating.
- Work with perforate team for production program and drive and control to meet plan with meeting specified quality and targets, customer requirements, beyond their expectation and delivery.
- Follow up and closely monitor operations performance to meet standards, criteria, procedures, cost effectiveness with safety, environment care and labor relations, disciplinary and work regulations.
- Ensure that staff has performed in compliance with the direction of perforate manager on smart team and production systems as well as company management systems & standards compliance, including self-quality assurance, maintenance and improvement.
- Get subordinate involvement within function or with other functions to ensure outstanding performance and achieve company set objectives and report it performance to superior.
- Support on production improvement or alternative technique.
- Ensure team to follow periodical training, 5’S and safety patrol.
- Ensure the technical / technology skills of staff are adequate in performing tasks and maintain work ability.
- Manage on machines and process capability and improvement as well as effectiveness productivity and staff management.
- Report overall perforate performance to superior with recommendation.
- Control staff disciplinary, training, skill development and motivation as well as being a good leader, example, consultancy and people management.
- Support on problem solving and prevention.
- Encourage and develop staff competency and knowledge transfer.
- Act and encourage safety, environment, quality and disciplinary awareness and compliance as well as any required by the company procedures or work regulation.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Perform / support all assigned cross functional works.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via click “Apply Now”
*All application will be accepted by mail or attached (resume with photo) in Ms.Word /PDF format only.*
Human Resources & Development
MESHTEC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
168 Moo3 Chiang Mai-Lampang Rd., T.Saraphi, A.Saraphi Chiang Mai, Thailand 50140
Tel : +66 53 921 299 # 2101-2
Website : www.meshtec.com
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via email : firstname.lastname@example.org