The Project Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the project/product’s development with both external and internal stakeholders. He/She must gather product’s information, customer’s requirement and turn into actions, defining the product vision. Working closely with Production, Engineer, Sales and Marketing team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met as well as working towards the company’s KPI, goals and objectives.
- Assisting the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Dealing with customers, materials and machine suppliers to find the best solution for making the products
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties or vendors for execution of projects.
- Developing a details project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Implementing and managing change requests when necessary to meet project outputs including deployment management.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating to top management.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Meeting budgetary objectives.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Dealing with customers, materials, and machine suppliers to find the best solution for making the products
- New product management, development and launching
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering field
- Having a great knowledge of Façade and/or Cladding products or equivalent at least 3 years.
- Have a background in Project management qualification
- Strong problem analysis, Analytical thinking, good human relations, mature and good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in relevant testing scope management.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
Interested applicants please submit your Full Resume & Transcript (Ms. Word or pdf file only) which indicate Qualification, Educations (GPA), Experiences, Expected Salary and enclosing with a recent photograph to
E-mail : email@example.com
MESHTEC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
168 Moo3 Chiang Mai-Lampang Rd., T.Saraphi, A.Saraphi
Chiang Mai, Thailand 50140
Tel : +66 53 921 299 # 2102
Website : www.meshtec.com