Location : Saraphi, Chiang Mai
Report to : Operations Director
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline with Master degree will be an advantage
- Requires 7+ years of managerial experience.
- Deep knowledge of engineering and manufacturing background
- Six sigma or Lean six sigma certificate is a plus
- Plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities and projects within an organization.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization’s established policies and objectives.
- Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives.
- Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality output.
- Manages overall engineering budget and costs.
- Reports to Operations Director.
- Manages all engineering departmental function
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Ability to develop manufacturing processes by designing, implementing and modifying equipment or processes.
*All application will be accepted by mail or attached (resume with photo) in Ms.Word /PDF format only.*
Human Resources & Development
MESHTEC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
168 Moo3 Chiang Mai-Lampang Rd., T.Saraphi, A.Saraphi Chiang Mai, Thailand 50140
Tel : +66 53 921 299 # 2101-2
Website : www.meshtec.com