- Collaborate with department managers to identify training needs of employees by using various sources such as individual performance results, skills matrix, manager’s comments, organizational requirements etc.
- Prepare and proposes annual training& development master plan and budget
- Review training needs modifies or improves existing programs or develops new training programs to meet those needs.
- Conduct orientations and other courses to support the company’s goals and develop employees
- Conduct training for instructors and supervisors on techniques and skills to manage and teach their employees.
- Communicate and facilitate training and development program under the master plan and the approved budget.
- Coordinate with internal instructors to organizes orientation training for new employees
- Summarize training results and evaluations training and development program for further improvements.
- Follow up on training and documents processes of on-the-job training program, skills development program to ensure they are conducted with updated records or evidence.
- Co-ordinate and provide training reports with department of skill development
- Develop learning tools and improve process efficiency including using new technology for support learning program and monitoring progress.
- Consolidate individual KPIs and results for annual performance appraisal and improvement.
- Provide service travel and accommodation arrangements for training.
- Manage internship program and coordinate with department manage
- New employee monitoring program to ensure they are supported along their probation period.
- Support other tasks in HR departments and assigned by superior.
- Business education with additional study in Human Resources and/or university degree with focus in HRM, training and skill development.
- Experience in any industrial training/development area will be advantage
- Ability to speak in front of public with professional characteristic.
- Good command of English
- Smart, energetic, creative, motivative and decorative.
- Good in skill in power point or other presentation application.
- Having experience of coaching, MC, presenter will be advantage.
Interested applicants please submit your Full Resume & Transcript (Ms. Word or pdf file only) which indicate Qualification, Educations (GPA), Experiences, Expected Salary and enclosing with a recent photograph to
E-mail : email@example.com
MESHTEC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
168 Moo3 Chiang Mai-Lampang Rd., T.Saraphi, A.Saraphi
Chiang Mai, Thailand 50140
Tel : +66 53 921 299 # 4001
Fax : +66 53 921 295
Website : www.meshtec.com