The position is responsible for overall Engineering and related matters, inclusive: Products Design, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Facilities, Lean Manufacturing, Product and Project to ensure all tasks and assignment under its scopes and responsibilities are met the goals and objectives timely and satisfactorily, as well as the company’s vision, mission, strategy, goals and direction including coordinating with and supporting other functions in various aspects to ensure meeting the company’s visions or assigned tasks.
- Manage and control overall engineering aspects, staff and supporting activities to meet company’s requirements timely, efficiently, safely and effectively and links/align to business direction, cost effectiveness and customer requirements.
- Review engineering flow and process to constantly seek optimization of operation service, quality, and costs.
- Initiate and manage new initiatives to enhance operation.
- Ensure optimization of Engineering staffing.
- Manage, develop and improve all aspects of engineering and performance by setting challenging goals and plans as well as budget and manpower planning.
- Manage and control on-site management as well as project management.
- Support all activities of ISO and other company subscribed standards or systems.
- Manage and control all staff under engineering to comply with work regulations and company procedures as well as good practice.
- Liaise and aid executives in developing business strategy.
- Encourage and develop staff competency and knowledge transfer.
- Act and encourage safety, environment, quality and disciplinary awareness and compliance as well as any required by the company procedures or work regulation.
- Perform / support all assigned cross functional works.
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or any related field
- 10 years experience in Manufacturing or Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in management level
- Strong coaching skill and ability to foster team development.
- Lean manufacturing or Six sigma
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience on Project or Time management or similar
- Excellent in English literacy
- Abilities to function Microsoft Office, CAD or similar and Minitab or similar
Interested applicants please submit your Full Resume & Transcript (Ms. Word or pdf file only) which indicate Qualification, Educations (GPA), Experiences, Expected Salary and enclosing with a recent photograph
to E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
MESHTEC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
168 Moo3 Chiang Mai-Lampang Rd., T.Saraphi, A.Saraphi
Chiang Mai, Thailand 50140
Tel : +66 53 921 299 #2101
Fax : +66 53 921 295
Website : www.meshtec.com